Textbooks & Supplies
In an effort to ensure that our students have the ability to stand amongst the most elite in an academic setting and to maintain the Academy’s high educational standards, the Reading/Language Arts curriculum has been updated for grades K-5. The curriculum will be taught utilizing the most widely-used reading program in the country. Backed by proven results, Journeys (2014 edition), is a research-based, comprehensive English Language Arts program designed to provide solid instruction that is clear and focused with realistic pacing and manageable resources. With precisely leveled texts and lesson plans designed by Irene Fountas—Journeys Special Consultant and leader in guided reading—you can be assured we are systematically building reading success as well as confident readers.
Charlotte Islamic Academy recognizes the changes in information and need for the most updated books.In order to do so, textbooks are purchased by the parents. All students MUST have their ttextbooks the 1st. day of school. Parents are encouraged to purchase them from any website they prefer example: amazon.com, half.com, or bigwords.com,...
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- 5th & 6th Grade Math & Science Only
- 5th & 6th Grade ELA & Social Studies Only
- Sis. Halima and Sis. Naima Classes supply list
- 7th & 8th Grade Math & Science Only
- Supply List for English Br. keith Classes 7th, 9th, 11th, 12th.
- Supply List for High School Math Classes 9th to 12th
- Supply List and Text Books list for Scienc, Grades 9th to 12th