All FORMS Attachment below
- PRE K Application 2022-2023
- New Student Application 2022-2023
- New Students Registration form 2022-2023
- Re-Enrollment Application 2022-2023
- Financial Agreement – automatic Withdrwall Form 2022-2023
- UNIFORM POLICY FOR GIRLS 2022-2023
- Student Record Request 2022-2023
- UNIFORM POLICY FOR BOYS 2022-2023
- BASIC RULES FOR PARENTS 2022-2023 Automatic
- Free Book List 2022-2023
we are accepting new student for year 2022-2023
Now Accepting new Students for school Year 2022-2023
reach us @email@example.com
Charlotte Islamic Academy has completed the registration process for participation in the Opportunity Scholarship Program. Please apply as soon as possible.
Registration can be submitted at the school or can be mailed to the school. Please submit all of the required documents and fees. These are mandatory for registration completion.
Charlotte Islamic Academy has a non-discriminatory policy that it follows and which provides students an opportunity to receive a comprehensive education without any regard to race, color, nationality or ancestry.
* Parents student Handbook 2022-2023
- Provide a copy of the following
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Previous School Records
- Non-refundable registration fees
- $100.00 per child, 2 students $175.00, 3 or more children $250.00 per family.
- Uniform fee for boys, minimum of $40.00 (based on your choice of uniforms)
- Monthly Payment plan fee of $50.00 Yearly or Bi-Yearly plan fee of $10.00
- Because of limited space, Charlotte Islamic Academy reserves the right to select students who have exam scores of 80% and above.
- Admissions will be based on a first come first serve system once all prerequisites have been met. You will be notified by Charlotte Islamic Academy when the admission process is complete and acceptance has been granted.
- If you have any questions, please contact Sister Muna Nasralla at 704-900-0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like, you can mail your complete registration applications with fees to the following address:
Charlotte Islamic Academy
8310 Harrisburg Rd
Charlotte, NC 28215