You can reach us @firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2021 Tuition Terms:
1. Full Payment of the first-month tuition and fees are required for the admission of students.
2. Pay Hub is a billing center that collects tuitions for the school. will process an automatic withdrawal from your credit card, debit card, or checking/saving bank account, all payment has to be on the 25th of the month. If payments are not received on the due date, you will be charged a service fee of ($35).
The following additional fees are required:
A) Registration fee is $100 per child, 2 children $175, family fee (3 children or more) $250 (non-refundable)
B) Service fee, annual fee: $50.00 must be paid at registration.
C) Book fee and testing fee must be paid at registration according to the grade level and number of students.
D) English Textbooks and student supplies lists can be found on our website www.ciacademy.us/textbook. Textbooks need to be ordered before 1st week of school.
3. In the event of early withdrawal from school after September 1st, tuition payments for the entire academic year will still be due as scheduled and are non-refundable.
4. A $30 service fee will be charged for returned checks and/or insufficient funds after which payment will be required to be paid by certified check or money order.
5. CI Academy reserves the right to dismiss any student for whom we determine we can’t meet his/her individual needs.
6. CI Academy reserves the right to refuse service if the terms and conditions of this Agreement are disputed or violated.
7. CI Academy reserves the right to make changes in the fees and programs offered without prior notice.
8. Charlotte Islamic Academy reserves the right to hold all student’s records if tuition is not paid in full.
# of students Annual Tuition 10 Month Installments
KG-12 (1 Student) $5000.00 $500.00
KG-12 (2 Students) $9,600.00 $960.00
KG-12 (3 Students) $13,900.00 $1,390.00
KG-12 (4 Students) $18,200.00 $1,820.00
KG-12 (5 Students) $22,500.00 $2,250.00
Pre KG $6000 $600.00
One full Payment for the yearly tuition or Two payments are accepted. ($10.00 Book-keeping Fee)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- New parents can apply for Children’s Scholarship Funds to get assistance in the tuition, CSF- Charlotte purpose is to award partial tuition assistance to low-income families so that their children may attend private schools. Please check their website @ www.csfcharlotte.org
- Charlotte Islamic Academy has completed the registration process for participation in the Opportunity Scholarship Program. Please apply as soon as possible.
- Charlotte Islamic Academy has not received definite financial commitments from donors for the Financial Aid Funds. Anyone applying for financial aid must submit a completed financial application by September 1st, 2020. You will be notified by October 1st, 2020. Parents are responsible to re-apply for financial aid YEARLY. All parents must pay 1st month’s tuition in full whether or not they are receiving financial aid.
- Please notify the administrative assistant if your child’s attendance will be solely based upon receiving financial aid.
- Yearly tuition can be paid in monthly installments (Automatic withdrawl Only).
- Families receiving assistance through the NC Children’s Scholarship Fund do not qualify for Charlotte Islamic Academy financial aid.