Cognia Accredited K12 Islamic School
We Are Accepting New Students
Enroll Now For The 2022-2023 School Year
Charlotte Islamic Academy, the only Accredited K12 Islamic School in Charlotte, NC is now enrolling Preschool to 12th-grade students for an exciting school year ahead! Since 1998, our close-knit educational community has been promoting academic excellence and the social development of all students in a pure Islamic environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our school!
Complete Registration In 2 Steps!
Step 1: Registration Fees (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Step 2: Download & Complete The Registration Form
New Students – Preschool Only
New Students K-12th Grade
- New Student Application 2022-2023
- New Students Registration form 2022-2023
- For Transferring Students – Student Record Request 2022-2023
- Financial Agreement – automatic Withdrawal Form 2022-2023
Resources For All Parents – Please Review
- UNIFORM POLICY FOR GIRLS 2022-2023
- UNIFORM POLICY FOR BOYS 2022-2023
- BASIC RULES FOR PARENTS 2022-2023
- Free Book List 2022-2023
Registration paperwork can be submitted at the school or can be mailed to the school. Please submit all of the required documents and fees. These are mandatory for registration completion.
Please Note The Following
Charlotte Islamic Academy has a non-discriminatory policy that it follows and which provides students an opportunity to receive a comprehensive education without any regard to race, color, nationality, or ancestry.
Before any student is allowed to attend school at Charlotte Islamic Academy parents/guardians must:
Provide a copy of the following
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Previous School Records
Non-refundable registration fees
- $100.00 per child, 2 students $175.00, 3 or more children $250.00 per family.
- Uniform fee for boys, minimum of $40.00 (based on your choice of uniforms)
- Monthly Payment plan fee of $50.00 Yearly or Bi-Yearly plan fee of $10.00
- Because of limited space, Charlotte Islamic Academy reserves the right to select students who have exam scores of 80% and above.
- Admissions will be based on a first come first serve system once all prerequisites have been met. You will be notified by Charlotte Islamic Academy when the admission process is complete and acceptance has been granted.
- If you have any questions, please contact Sister Muna Nasralla at 704-900-0255 or email email@example.com
If you would like, you can mail your complete registration applications with fees to the following address:
Charlotte Islamic Academy
8310 Harrisburg Rd
Charlotte, NC 28215