Charlotte Islamic Academy is an AdvancEd® accredited comprehensive community school with college preparatory focus. Students are challenged academically and are inspired to become better citizens through their Islamic education.
Our philosophy of education aims toward the fullest development of the potentialities of Muslim children to enable them to attain success in this life and in the Hereafter.
Please check out our Announcement page!
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT CHARLOTTE ISLAMIC ACADEMY ?
- January 27th ~ Br. Keith Stringfellow will be in Poland for a professional development program. He is one out of 25 chosen teachers from around the world to participate. Pleae click here for more information.
- November 4th ~ Parent Teacher Confrence
- November 10th, 11th ~ Mobile Dentist
- November 11th ~ Veterans Day - School Day
- November 24th, 25th, 26th ~ Spirit week
- November 27th, 28th ~ Thanksgiving Break - No School
- Book Fair December 12th-18th
Congratulation for the new School Council Board
The Academy offers:
- An educational institution that focuses on academics, character building, and values-based education.
- Rigorous K-12 curriculum
- Integrated College Prep Program with high academic standards
- Structured Islamic and Quranic programs
- Strong foreign language component aiming toward fully bilingual students
- Low teacher to student ratio
- After school tutoring program for core subjects
- Strong emphasis on instructing students based on their individual abilities
- Technology incorporated into most aspects of the academic program and ongoing planning to fill in technology gaps within the different subjects
- A dedicated mentoring program targeting students who need assistance maintaining our high academic standards
- Devoted and highly experienced Staff members
- Personable staff and an educational environment that is Drug- Free, Alcohol-Free, Sex-Free, and Smoke-Free!
- Strong Emphasis on Islamic Character Building and initiating Critical Thinkers
- Differentiated based Learning
- Technology fully incorporated all grades
- High School Program with Challenging Curriculum
- Dual Credit Courses for students to graduate with numerous college credits
- Strategic Partnership with local Community Colleges and Universities
- Community Service Program Enhances College Admission Opportunities
- 100% of our graduates are attending colleges throughout the Southern States.