Charlotte Islamic Academy is an AdvancEd® accredited comprehensive community school with college preparatory focus. Students are challenged academically and are inspired to become better citizens through their Islamic education.
Our philosophy of education aims toward the fullest development of the potentialities of Muslim children to enable them to attain success in this life and in the Hereafter.
Please check out our Announcement page!
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT CHARLOTTE ISLAMIC ACADEMY ?
- January 27 ~ Br. Keith Stringfellow was in Poland for a professional development program. He is one out of 25 chosen teachers from around the world to participate. Please click here for more information. Keith Stringfellow | USC Shoah Foundation
- November 14-17 ~ Sr. Zaynab Martin, Sr. Dorene Alama, and Sr. Rabia Davis attended the YALSA Symposium in Austin TX where as part of a panel they presented "Helping Consevative Teens to Navigate, Rather than Skip, the YA Section".
- January 5th ~ Back To School
- January 13th & 14th ~ Science Fair
- January 19th ~Martin Luther King Day - School Day
- January 20th ~ End of 2nd Quarter
- January 21st ~ Science Fair Award Cermony
- January 22nd ~ PTC - No School for Students
The Academy offers:
- An educational institution that focuses on academics, character building, and values-based education.
- Rigorous K-12 curriculum
- Integrated College Prep Program with high academic standards
- Structured Islamic and Quranic programs
- Strong foreign language component aiming toward fully bilingual students
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Strong emphasis on instructing students based on their individual abilities
- A dedicated mentoring program targeting students who need assistance maintaining our high academic standards
- Devoted and highly experienced Staff members
- Personable staff and an educational environment that is Drug- Free, Alcohol-Free, Sex-Free, and Smoke-Free!
- Strong Emphasis on Islamic Character Building and initiating Critical Thinkers
- Differentiated based Learning
- Technology fully incorporated in all grades
- Smart boards (interactive white boards) in sixteen classrooms
- High School Program with Challenging Curriculum
- Updated and fully equipped science laboratory
- Dual Credit Courses for students to graduate with numerous college credits
- Strategic Partnership with local Community Colleges and Universities
- Community Service Program Enhances College Admission Opportunities
- 100% of our graduates are attending colleges throughout the Southern States.