Charlotte Islamic Academy is an AdvancEd® accredited comprehensive community school with college preparatory focus. Students are challenged academically and are inspired to become better citizens through their Islamic education.
Planning is underway for a successful 2016-2017 academic year Inchallah. Enrollments are being processed on site and enrollment packets can be obtained at http://ciacademy.us/registration/.
To help promote collaborative enrollment and offset some of the tuition, the Academy is pleased to announce a new referral program. Any new admissions referred by a current family at the Academy will save $250 per family for both, the referring and the referred families.
August 15, 2016: First day for teachers and staff
August 24, 2016: First day for students
The Charlotte Islamic Academy is a great place to work. Teachers enjoy collaborative opportunities to work with other faculty as well as the autonomy that marks the teaching experience in Islamic Schools. We seek individuals who are committed to the standards of excellence in teaching that define our faculty. The school encourages life long learning through a robust professional development program. Our faculty salaries are competitive and on par with the local public schools in North Carolina. The Academy hires highly qualified, credentialed teachers with a minimum of a bachelor degree in education and/or their specialty. The Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, or gender in its hiring practices. The academy seeks educators from diverse backgrounds and all candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are currenly seeking a qualified Science and Social Studies/English teachers for Middle and High School Students. Please contact the Charlotte Islamic Academy at Officemanager@ciacademy.us.
- Charlotte Islamic Academy has completed the registration process for participation in the Opportunity Scholarship Program. Please apply as soon as possible.
- Children’s Scholarship Funds offers tuition assistance up too $2500.00. CSF-Charlotte purpose is to award partial tuition assistance to low-income families so that their children may attend private schools. Please check their website @www.csfcharlotte.org
Summer Reading List 2016
Summer reading for all Elemnetary Grades, Please click here for the public library's summer activity program and reading.
More About the Academy:
- An educational institution that focuses on academics, character building, and values-based education.
- Rigorous Pre-K-12 curriculum
- Integrated College Prep Program with high academic standards
- Structured Islamic and Quranic programs
- Strong foreign language component aiming toward fully bilingual students
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Strong emphasis on instructing students based on their individual abilities
- A dedicated mentoring program targeting students who need assistance maintaining our high academic standards
- Devoted and highly experienced Staff members
- Personable staff and an educational environment that is Drug- Free, Alcohol-Free, Sex-Free, and Smoke-Free!
- Strong Emphasis on Islamic Character Building and initiating Critical Thinkers
- Differentiated based Learning
- Technology fully incorporated in all grades
- Smart boards (interactive white boards) in sixteen classrooms
- High School Program with Challenging Curriculum
- Updated and fully equipped science laboratory
- Dual Credit Courses for students to graduate with numerous college credits
- Strategic Partnership with local Community Colleges and Universities
- Community Service Program Enhances College Admission Opportunities
- 100% of our graduates are attending colleges throughout the Southern States.
Our philosophy of education aims toward the fullest development of the potentialities of Muslim children to enable them to attain success in this life and in the Hereafter.