Charlotte Islamic Academy is an AdvancEd® accredited comprehensive community school with college preparatory focus. Students are challenged academically and are inspired to become better citizens through their Islamic education.
Our philosophy of education aims toward the fullest development of the potentialities of Muslim children to enable them to attain success in this life and in the Hereafter.
Please check out our Announcement page!
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT CHARLOTTE ISLAMIC ACADEMY ?
November 4th - PTC
November 11th - Veterans Day - School Day
November 25th, 26th & 27th. - Thanks Giving Break
December 2nd - Islam and IslamophobiaIn the World Today
Where: CHHS Building Room 159 | UNC Charlotte campus.
Time: 3:30 – 4:45
Speaker: Keith Stringfellow
Alhamdulillah Charlotte Islamic Academy has moved to:
8810 Hickory Ridge Rd. Harrisburg, NC 28075
for 2015-2016 academic year. The Academy signed a lease on a 35-acre property off I-485 (exit 36) which offers tremendous growth and scalability opportunity. A proven school facility, it also houses a soccer field, expansive trails & open space. Alhamdulillah. Due to the growth and demand, the addition of a pre-K program will be implemented this upcoming academic year Insha’Allah.
Charlotte Islamic Academy offers:
- An educational institution that focuses on academics, character building, and values-based education.
- Rigorous K-12 curriculum
- Integrated College Prep Program with high academic standards
- Structured Islamic and Quranic programs
- Strong foreign language component aiming toward fully bilingual students
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Strong emphasis on instructing students based on their individual abilities
- A dedicated mentoring program targeting students who need assistance maintaining our high academic standards
- Devoted and highly experienced Staff members
- Personable staff and an educational environment that is Drug- Free, Alcohol-Free, Sex-Free, and Smoke-Free!
- Strong Emphasis on Islamic Character Building and initiating Critical Thinkers
- Differentiated based Learning
- Technology fully incorporated in all grades
- Smart boards (interactive white boards) in sixteen classrooms
- High School Program with Challenging Curriculum
- Updated and fully equipped science laboratory
- Dual Credit Courses for students to graduate with numerous college credits
- Strategic Partnership with local Community Colleges and Universities
- Community Service Program Enhances College Admission Opportunities
- 100% of our graduates are attending colleges throughout the Southern States.