Now Accepting new Students for school Year 2021-2022
You can reach us @
Charlotte Islamic Academy has completed the registration process for participation in the Opportunity Scholarship Program. Please apply as soon as possible.
Registration can be submitted at the school or can be mailed to the school. Please submit all of the required documents and fees. These are mandatory for registration completion.
Charlotte Islamic Academy has a non-discriminatory policy that it follows and which provides students an opportunity to receive a comprehensive education without any regard to race, color, nationality or ancestry.Read MoreContact Us
- An educational institution that focuses on academics, character building, and values-based education.
- Rigorous Pre-K-12 curriculum
- Integrated College Prep Program with high academic standards
- Structured Islamic and Quranic programs
- Strong foreign language component aiming toward fully bilingual students
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Strong emphasis on instructing students based on their individual abilities
- A dedicated mentoring program targeting students who need assistance maintaining our high academic standards
- Devoted and highly experienced Staff members
- Personable staff and an educational environment that is Drug- Free, Alcohol-Free, Sex-Free, and Smoke-Free!
- Strong Emphasis on Islamic Character Building and initiating Critical Thinkers
- Differentiated based Learning
- Technology fully incorporated in all grades
- Smart boards (interactive white boards) in sixteen classrooms
- High School Program with Challenging Curriculum
- Updated and fully equipped science laboratory
- Dual Credit Courses for students to graduate with numerous college credits
- Strategic Partnership with local Community Colleges and Universities
- Community Service Program Enhances College Admission Opportunities
- 100% of our graduates are attending colleges throughout the Southern States.
The Charlotte Islamic Academy is a great place to work. Teachers enjoy collaborative opportunities to work with other faculty as well as the autonomy that marks the teaching experience in Islamic Schools. We seek individuals who are committed to the standards of excellence in teaching that define our faculty. The school encourages life long learning through a robust professional development program. Our faculty salaries are competitive and on par with the local public schools in North Carolina. The Academy hires highly qualified, credentialed teachers with a minimum of a bachelor degree in education and/or their specialty. The Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, or gender in its hiring practices. The academy seeks educators from diverse backgrounds and all candidates are encouraged to apply.
Welcome to Charlotte Islamic Academy! If you are a new or a returning family, this Academy is a close-knit educational community that has been promoting academic excellence and social development of all students in a pure Islamic environment since 1998.
The 2016-2017 academic year is my first year to serve the community as Principal. I am honored and humbled to contribute to the betterment of our children and our future in this role.
Our dedicated staff at the Charlotte Islamic Academy serves students in grades PreK to 12. In addition to the North Carolina Common Core curriculum, the school offers Quran, Arabic and Islamic Studies, extra curricular activities, Islamic counseling, physical education, daily prayers and Eid celebrations, to name some benefits.
We view parents as equal partners in providing our children with meaningful educational and spiritual experiences. I encourage you to become active participants in the Academy’s programs and activities. There are many ways to support your child, such as volunteering, attending the PTO or one of our many school programs. We understand everyone leads busy lives, and it is often difficult to volunteer at school. However, remember that a nightly routine of reading to your child, praying, reciting Quran, practicing Duaa, talking about the day, and getting prepared for the next day of school is just as important as volunteering.
I am delighted to be part of such an outstanding team of students, educators, parents and board members at the Charlotte Islamic Academy. We invite you to join our school community as we work together to nurture our students. Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have a suggestion, question, concern, or just a good story to share! I look forward to collaborating with you and your children.
Mr. Mirza Azim Beg
Charlotte Islamic Academy